cliff hanger
Today is the 16th anniversary of the CSU world and the creator had to leave us a cliff hanger at the end of ch 27 from memories book three. Can you please help, he is just as bad as str8maybe
Yeah, you shoulda seen somea the names he's joked about givin guys - him an Uncle Str8 are evil!
Clubhouse President

Remember Authors, in MY reality YOU are fictional!
When we inquired we were told that it wasn't a cliffhanger because it was already answered in the next chapter. And that chapter would be posted shortly! Of course, the Universe creator tried to blame it on CSPRD???

We will look into it once we have finished our coffee and donuts.
'You have the right to write stories. You have the right to end chapters. If you can not end a  chapter appropriately, an ending will be provided for you...'
[Image: CliffHangerPoliceAvatar1.jpg]
Did anyone tell the CHP that uncle kyle helped uncle ac learn what shortly means?
Clubhouse President

Timmy, try having both Uncle AC AND Uncle Str8 as your authors - I think they have contests to see who can torture the characters and readers more!
(leaves a trail of donuts in a mile-long spiral outside the treehouse)
"A true friend will follow you into the rain to help you with your problems."

[Image: dansm.gif]
(2018-10-27, 20:04:10)ACFan Wrote: (leaves a trail of donuts in a mile-long spiral outside the treehouse)

grrr oh well I did not know the next ch would have been posted right after, cause it takes like years for a new ch of memories to show up Tongue
it was only 9 months this time! <giggle> you shoulda seen what Unca Kyle was doin to him!
Clubhouse President