Upgrading an Author!
Hi guys, it's Caleb!

Just wanted to give a heads up that I'm hoping to not be around for part of the weekend. See, Jeff picked up an older MacBook Pro and Uncle AC bought him some stuff for his birthday to upgrade it and make it really sweet. What I want to do is try to get rid of Jeff for a while and get it all fixed up and ready to go. Any ideas how to get him out of the house for a few hours on Saturday so I can get it done?
Noah & Caleb Barnes - Clan Short A.I. Division

[Image: AIlogoCSU.jpg]
That's gonna be sweet bro!

Unfortunately, I think he was planning on doing some writing over the weekend. Maybe I can convince him to take his old laptop out of the house and go to the library to write. He does like writing there and he may take the Dell cause it's safer than traveling with the Mac. Think that might help?
Danny - CSAID Director
No way dude!

He loves his new laptop, you see what he does with the old one now? Last time he wanted to go to the library, it was the Mac he packed up. I got an idea though!

I'm taking a bunch of the boys to the skate park out near Jeff's place. I can ask him to come with me to help the little ones with the basics. The old fart can still skate and he knows it. Just gotten lazy. I bet he'd love to get back out there. Remember last time he went skating? it wasn't that long ago. He was acting like a kid again. Even took a couple of good wipeouts like he hadn't missed a step.

Sound cool?
He gonna bweak a hip!!!
No he won't ya little creep... OMG! Too funny bro!
That'd be awesome KC! I owe you one!

Ya know, I've got the same problem ... I gotta get Uncle AC sidetracked so I can tweak his new iMac.

I mean really, he needs at LEAST 48 gigs of memory in it - and I'm wanting to get his storage over 10 terrabytes so he don't lose stuff as much - you know how ancient guys get!
No joke. They've collected a ton of junk over the years. Why don't I come over and help you with Uncle AC's upgrade. Then you can come here and help me with Jeff's. Then maybe they will start getting some work done again...

Yeah right ... there's about as much chance of that as there is of Noah getting Caleb pregnant!

C'mon over though, it sounds like a plan!
What tha...

Caleb! What did you do to my MacBook? This is mine, isn't it?

[Image: tfsig01.gif] Thanks For Reading! [Image: jeffsig.gif]

Quote:August Christopher @ May 4 2005, on 06:38 AM, said:
It isn't Rob, Jeff or myself. It is all of us that are driving this board or sites to be a valuable, challanging or alternative site to read...
Just never forget that ever...
Uncle August ;-)

Um... Yeah, that's yours Wink Happy Early Birthday from all of us and from Uncle ACFan. He bought what it needed to make it better than new and Cory and I swiped it when you weren't lookin! Hope you like it!

I'm impressed kidoe... I didn't think this could run this smoothly. It's like one that's a LOT newer.

Thanks guys!!!

It isn't Rob, Jeff or myself. It is all of us that are driving this board or sites to be a valuable, challanging or alternative site to read...
Uncle August ;-)

Sweet, now how 'bout writing something?
We'll see Wink

Uncle August ;-)

I swear - thunderbolt is sooooo slow! Uncle AC has more crap stored than Ark!!!

Everythings working great, now I just have to wait for all his data to migrate....
I figured it would take a long time. Just looking at all those DAZ files... I wanted to be back home before next week so, sorry I couldn't wait. The rest went good tho. Has Uncle AC seen it yet?

I told Timmy to distract him with cuddles - haven't seen him since!
Fuzzy make AC man lunch! Have lots of green cheese left over!!!
Fuzzy like Pie!!! 

[Image: photo-636.jpg]
I almost feel sorry for Uncle AC .... almost, but I got over it. Tongue