Treehouse : site probs - Treehouse

Hide message Show message
Welcome to Treehouse !

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger and more.

Support the Sites!

Icon Registration for the Forums

Unfortunately, due to an unreasonable amount of obscene and/or dangerous data being posted by spambots registering for the forums, we have had to disable the automatic registration process. For those wishing to manually register, we ask that you contact the author of Memories from the email provided on his stories, and he will work with you to set up an account manually. Note that he will verify that you are authentic before beginning the process, for the safety of all board members.

Page 1 of 1

site probs cant get inti .us sites

#1 User is offline   paswho9 

• Leaf
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

he all i cant seem to enter 3 of the .us sites..meaning the padded room,the story lover,and crackers den. i can get to the entrance page and that is it the ie says site not found. i believe it all was working sunday but have not ben able to get on all this week.

thank for any help.

#2 User is offline   Cynaira 

• Treehouse Mama
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Author

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

View Postpaswho9, on 24 February 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

he all i cant seem to enter 3 of the .us sites..meaning the padded room,the story lover,and crackers den. i can get to the entrance page and that is it the ie says site not found. i believe it all was working sunday but have not ben able to get on all this week.

thank for any help.

Hello,

I went and looked to see if I could access the sites listed above and was able to log in with no problems. I checked through Firefox and IE9, it also worked through Safari on both Windows and Mac. You may want to make sure that you don't have old bookmarks or clear your cache and type in the address' manually. The sites have all been updated to PHP and bookmarks with .html or .htm might not work. They are still, to my knowledge, on host nine, and that was one of the issues we had to where we got our own server. Just a few suggestions.

Unfortunately, if the problem persists, you will need to contact the site owners as they have obtained their own hosting.
(This means we have no ability to manage their sites)

I hope this helps.

"The heart was truly meant to be a little wild, a little free"

"Whatever happens, the future is the only way back." "Back to where we belong forever. The future is the one path out of time into eternity." From 'Breathless' by Dean Koontz

“There is in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up, and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.”
—Washington Irving, The Sketch Book, 1820

#3 User is offline   paswho9 

• Leaf
  • PipPip

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

well i just tried going to diffrent sites and use their links for the above site and ie9 tell me cant find,also after cleanin cache can no longer go to entrance pages.

#4 User is offline   Cynaira 

• Treehouse Mama
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Author

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

Then it has to be with the server we used to be with. Those problems kept The Castle down for months at a time, with access only available a few times during the months.

The only contact information that I have is:

webmaster@crackerwriter.us or webmaster@storylover.us

You can email them here.

Sorry we can't be more help.

"The heart was truly meant to be a little wild, a little free"

"Whatever happens, the future is the only way back." "Back to where we belong forever. The future is the one path out of time into eternity." From 'Breathless' by Dean Koontz

“There is in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up, and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.”
—Washington Irving, The Sketch Book, 1820

#5 User is offline   Billy 

• Bud
  • Pip

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

I'm having the same issues and have the last several days.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options