Treehouse : Chapter 14 discussion - Treehouse

Hide message Show message
Welcome to Treehouse !

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger and more.

Support the Sites!

Icon Registration for the Forums

Unfortunately, due to an unreasonable amount of obscene and/or dangerous data being posted by spambots registering for the forums, we have had to disable the automatic registration process. For those wishing to manually register, we ask that you contact the author of Memories from the email provided on his stories, and he will work with you to set up an account manually. Note that he will verify that you are authentic before beginning the process, for the safety of all board members.

Page 1 of 1

Chapter 14 discussion for "Be Careful..."

#1 User is offline   D and B 

• Trunk
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Author

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

This topic is for discussion of Chapter 14 of "Be Careful What You Ask For." Spoiler comments are welcome here.

"To ease distress is logical" - Sarek

#2 User is offline   Jon Dom 

• Trunk
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

Things are turning out just like the dream said they would. And, Scott & Stass really made some progress in their relationship too!

I am sooooo happy to see you posting your wonderful storys again. It has realy been an enjoyable day just because of that. Thank You!!!!

from the mind
of one vine...
one thousand
different gourds

#3 User is offline   OllieFranz 

• Well, I'll be a Fuzzy's uncle
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

You know we haven't heard the last of the local bureaucrats. *cue Imperial Stormtrooper music*

But Kurt talking about "Vulcan water conservation" got me thinking. A case would not make it to trial for at least a month or so. And diplomatic immunity would preclude temporary restraining orders. In that time, Peter, Eli and Benji could set up the Vulcan conservation system (unless they already have), and return almost as much water to the system as they remove, (so that the strain on the county's resources is actually less than the previous two years when there were only a few military guards and Wayne employees using the water, and have that reclaimed water be purer than the county's, to boot. Slam dunk

#4 User is offline   Silver Wolf 

• Root
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Better still, port the bureaucrat to the Governor's house and let him explain why he is trying to create a diplomatic incident. I kinda love seeing bureaucrats dangle like fish off a hook; I am thoroughly enjoying the commission on fraud that is going on here, The big fishes and small fry all end up in the frying pan...

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options