Treehouse : chapter 96 - Treehouse

Hide message Show message
Welcome to Treehouse !

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger and more.

Support the Sites!

Icon Registration for the Forums

Unfortunately, due to an unreasonable amount of obscene and/or dangerous data being posted by spambots registering for the forums, we have had to disable the automatic registration process. For those wishing to manually register, we ask that you contact the author of Memories from the email provided on his stories, and he will work with you to set up an account manually. Note that he will verify that you are authentic before beginning the process, for the safety of all board members.

Page 1 of 1

chapter 96

#1 User is offline   ThomasNealy 

• Leaf
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:48 AM

Hot damn Ron. You really know how to leave a cliffhanger don't you. I reached the end of this chapter and started to cry before despertly refeshing the page hoping that there was some mistake and there was more there. Then came the shock that yes you really did end the chapter there.

The end of this chapter opened up a huge question for me. If there are no original clan members in the new clan then how is Richard Nates father.

So to finish this off I award you a PHD in evil author cliffhangers. I'm just sure if that is a good thing or not.:headbanger:/>

#2 User is offline   Wolfwalker 

• Trunk
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Author

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:38 PM

View PostThomasNealy, on 25 February 2015 - 12:48 AM, said:

Hot damn Ron. You really know how to leave a cliffhanger don't you. I reached the end of this chapter and started to cry before despertly refeshing the page hoping that there was some mistake and there was more there. Then came the shock that yes you really did end the chapter there.

The end of this chapter opened up a huge question for me. If there are no original clan members in the new clan then how is Richard Nates father.

So to finish this off I award you a PHD in evil author cliffhangers. I'm just sure if that is a good thing or not.:headbanger:/>/>/>

Thank you for contacting [Wolfwalker]. We are sorry, [Wolfwalker] is out of the office right now and can not respond to his email. [Wolfwalker] has gone into hiding, until the furor has died down from the last posted chapter of TEEP, the Time Quake Arc.

[Wolfwalker] will be back in the office on [When the coast is clear] and will receive your message.

thank you for contacting [Wolfwalker].

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Stories can be found at www.wolfsnest.n40c.net

#3 User is offline   paulwj 

• Twig
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 March 2015 - 04:00 AM

No wonder you kept the posting of this chapter quiet (I checked daily on the wikki page - that still says chapter 95 posted chapter 96 with editors) its a good job I linked to the topics here lol and then the chapter is up days ago my fingers are now so painful as I grip the edge of that cliff please don't leave us all hanging too long lol

#4 User is offline   Wolfwalker 

• Trunk
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Author

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:29 PM

View Postpaulwj, on 04 March 2015 - 04:00 AM, said:

No wonder you kept the posting of this chapter quiet (I checked daily on the wikki page - that still says chapter 95 posted chapter 96 with editors) its a good job I linked to the topics here lol and then the chapter is up days ago my fingers are now so painful as I grip the edge of that cliff please don't leave us all hanging too long lol

LOL, I had updated the wiki, but forgot that section until today around noon. :) Everyone who had a chance to work on that chapter after I wrote it has been up in arms. the amount of 'how could you' I have received has been ridiculous.

Oh well, I do accept bribes you know

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Stories can be found at www.wolfsnest.n40c.net

#5 visitor_Tails32_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:52 AM

Wolfwalker I hope nothing bad has happened to you or in your life but I'm going through withdrawal now so I hope you crank out a new chapter soon.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options