Treehouse : Favorite rescue - Treehouse

Hide message Show message
Welcome to Treehouse !

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger and more.

Support the Sites!

Icon Registration for the Forums

Unfortunately, due to an unreasonable amount of obscene and/or dangerous data being posted by spambots registering for the forums, we have had to disable the automatic registration process. For those wishing to manually register, we ask that you contact the author of Memories from the email provided on his stories, and he will work with you to set up an account manually. Note that he will verify that you are authentic before beginning the process, for the safety of all board members.

Page 1 of 1

Favorite rescue another question of the day

#1 User is offline   Wolfwalker 

• Trunk
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Author

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:13 PM

so many kids rescued, but which one tugged at you the most
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Stories can be found at www.wolfsnest.n40c.net

#2 User is offline   Cynaira 

• Treehouse Mama
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:58 PM

Right now it is the one still not completed. For some reason, Craig, Tony, Stan and Mickey, hiding in that cave, Tony with a broken leg, all of them cold and hungry but not giving up. They touched my heart and I can't wait to see where that will of theirs is going to take them.
"The heart was truly meant to be a little wild, a little free"

"Whatever happens, the future is the only way back." "Back to where we belong forever. The future is the one path out of time into eternity." From 'Breathless' by Dean Koontz

“There is in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up, and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.”
—Washington Irving, The Sketch Book, 1820

#3 visitor_Eric_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:57 PM

My favorite rescue was when Kenny came back through the Time Reset to rescue his whole world!

#4 User is offline   Wolflover 

• Twig
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:50 PM

I agree with Cynaria, I am anxious to see what happens to them. But my favorite-for its simplicity and love has to be Bobby and Scruffy.

#5 User is offline   Zacky 

• Wacky Zacky
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:12 PM

So far, my favorite rescue is when Aaron is walking with Tim, and Rescues Pete and Kevin in the alley.... Having all those Hummers pull up has to scare the crap out of anyone. :D

F.Y.I. I'm sure this is not the coolest rescue, but you need to keep in mind that I've just gotten through the first 2 chapters so far.....

<wanders off to start chapter 3>

- Zacky

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options