Treehouse : Chapter 16, ROTK - Treehouse

Hide message Show message
Welcome to Treehouse !

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger and more.

Support the Sites!

Icon Registration for the Forums

Unfortunately, due to an unreasonable amount of obscene and/or dangerous data being posted by spambots registering for the forums, we have had to disable the automatic registration process. For those wishing to manually register, we ask that you contact the author of Memories from the email provided on his stories, and he will work with you to set up an account manually. Note that he will verify that you are authentic before beginning the process, for the safety of all board members.

Page 1 of 1

Chapter 16, ROTK link not working

#1 User is offline   Jorgen 

• Bud
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:15 PM

Im sure that its not just me, but the link that i followed for chapter 16 did infact return me to chapter 13. there were 2 links and both of them did this. Did i make a mistake somewhere while clicking the link with the mouse?

#2 User is offline   Kenny Stranton 

• Twig
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Fictional Characters

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

It's my mistake. I forgot to change the chapter header. It is the correct chapter

View PostJorgen, on 06 February 2011 - 04:15 PM, said:

Im sure that its not just me, but the link that i followed for chapter 16 did infact return me to chapter 13. there were 2 links and both of them did this. Did i make a mistake somewhere while clicking the link with the mouse?

#3 User is offline   slayergal 30 

• Bud
  • Pip

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:38 AM

great story. would really love to see how it ends

#4 visitor_Eric_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

View Postslayergal 30, on 03 March 2011 - 03:38 AM, said:

great story. would really love to see how it ends

ME TOO! Or at least love to see ch 17!

#5 User is offline   Kenny Stranton 

• Twig
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Fictional Characters

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

Working on it. the story is done just needs some serious editing. which i do between other writing boughts. when i wrote that story every sentence ws a seperate paragraph. Shudders, but that was eons ago and i've certainly grown as a writer. Plus i am keeping the chapters to around 10k instead of the 10 - 20k there are now. so that is why the chapter numbers dont match when i forget to tak ethe old ones out.

#6 User is offline   liedo 

• Bud
  • Pip

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:40 AM

View PostKenny Stranton, on 07 March 2011 - 08:04 PM, said:

Working on it. the story is done just needs some serious editing. which i do between other writing boughts. when i wrote that story every sentence ws a seperate paragraph. Shudders, but that was eons ago and i've certainly grown as a writer. Plus i am keeping the chapters to around 10k instead of the 10 - 20k there are now. so that is why the chapter numbers dont match when i forget to tak ethe old ones out.

love this story but i am a bit fed up waiting for sum more chapters now lol

#7 User is offline   itachibones 

• Bud
  • Pip

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

yes me too i will love to read this story to the end, you actually had me like HP should be like this all the HP fan stories are awesome by the way i love them please post soon thanks and if you need help editing i don't mind helping that way i get to read them first (evil laugh) i will love to edit for you

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options