Treehouse : TEEP Chapter 85 - Treehouse

Hide message Show message
Welcome to Treehouse !

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger and more.

Support the Sites!

Icon Registration for the Forums

Unfortunately, due to an unreasonable amount of obscene and/or dangerous data being posted by spambots registering for the forums, we have had to disable the automatic registration process. For those wishing to manually register, we ask that you contact the author of Memories from the email provided on his stories, and he will work with you to set up an account manually. Note that he will verify that you are authentic before beginning the process, for the safety of all board members.

Page 1 of 1

TEEP Chapter 85

#1 User is offline   robuntu 

• Branch
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:15 PM

Well, Wolfwalker said it would be this weekend, and he waited till almost the end to do it.

Great Chapter, are you planning on Re-Teraforming the Earth anytime soon? It was not made clear if the mass kill included the Army of God, or not. The way things were coming out, it seems like it did not as all of the coalition leaders were declaring war on them.
The Kathat joining makes it even more interesting.. You should be able to get another 20 or so chapters out of the story at this point.:lol:

Guess the Mass Gestalt linking shook up some of the invited guests...

Robby

Linux Mint 13 Maya (Mate)

On a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows.

#2 User is offline   Wolflover 

• Twig
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:03 AM

OMG what a chapter! Can you say sitting on the hot seat, coalition?

*spoilers below*

I loved the description of the clan standing in full force and the impact they made. This was a wonderful way to hit some of the high lights of the history of the story.

Robuntu,I think that the AOG were left for the coalition to deal with...remember the book of names?

But I do have a question....THE NINE, DELEN......who are they and where did they come from?

I must also say that IMHO is this chapter ended with a (gasp!) cliffie! Wolfwalker how could you!

#3 User is offline   DenisP69 

• Leaf
  • PipPip

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:37 AM

View PostWolflover, on 18 April 2011 - 03:03 AM, said:

But I do have a question....THE NINE, DELEN......who are they and where did they come from?

Wolflover...

I can not say what Wolfwalker has in mind bring into his TEEP Universe's version of the 'Mimbari' to the story...

But... though they sound like the 'Grey Council' and its fight against 'The Shadows' from that 1993-1998 Screenplay Universe from 'OUR' Mass Entertainment industry called American TV... They May Not Be...

We will just have to wait and see where
Wolfwalker is going with this Story arc... I for one, can not wait for Wolfwalker to share with us this 'Arc'...

Though I hope that he also gives Aaron some time off... even though he and the Clan have had one week off earlier to recharge... I'm hoping and really campaigning here for some MORE R&R for Aaron and the Clan... when was the last time he and his Lovers took their kids out for a day of fun... All work and NO play makes for a very cranky Alteran...

As Always.

with FRIENDSHIP, RESPECT and LOVE

DenisP

#4 User is offline   Festus 

• Branch
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:19 AM

I just know that I will have to read it again. I do believe it is one of the most action packed chapters yet. hheh

thanks Wolfwalker

#5 User is offline   Kevin M 

• Bud
  • Pip

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:04 PM

WOW!!!! What a chapter.....

Not a whole lot I can add to what has already been said here, but I do have to say that the Coalition hopefully really got a wake-up call here. I think also that Queen Victoria had it finally brought home to her that although Edward was her heir to the throne of Great Britain, in all practicality as a member of Clan Stranton, he completely outranks her in just about all that truly matters......

Cant wait to see more happen......

#6 User is online   Silver Wolf 

• Root
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:24 PM

Something ticks me... it seems like the Army of God is backed by some extraterrestrial forces, if I read this right?

#7 User is offline   Wolfwalker 

• Trunk
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Author

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:57 AM

View PostSilver Wolf, on 19 April 2011 - 11:24 PM, said:

Something ticks me... it seems like the Army of God is backed by some extraterrestrial forces, if I read this right?

NOPE, no ET's with the Army of God. just good ol misdirection and foreshadowing to the extreme.

the set up for the scene you are thinking about started almost 6 chapters back.

insert evil laugh track here

R

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Stories can be found at www.wolfsnest.n40c.net

#8 User is offline   Festus 

• Branch
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

Looks like I will be re reading Dragon Lord's eheh but that has to wait till after the rereading of LAFB.

#9 User is online   Silver Wolf 

• Root
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:52 PM

Are you telling me there is a new chapter of LAFB and I've not seen it??? I'm running out of soothing music for the wolf pups... They want their food!

#10 User is offline   Festus 

• Branch
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:55 PM

Nope no new chapter just that I was getting weak so did the next best thing and that is to re read from the start. hehe

#11 User is offline   paulwj 

• Twig
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:19 PM

View PostFestus, on 20 April 2011 - 03:06 PM, said:

Looks like I will be re reading Dragon Lord's eheh but that has to wait till after the rereading of LAFB.

now I do love most of wolf's stories and am quite good at finding them and I know I'm making a stupid error here but what the hell is LAFB lol as I can find no clue or hint and if this turns out to be one I have missed (but I doubt it) I have searched his home page even the story card listings on here sso go put me out of my misery

#12 User is offline   DenisP69 

• Leaf
  • PipPip

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:57 PM

View Postpaulwj, on 23 April 2011 - 10:19 PM, said:

now I do love most of wolf's stories and am quite good at finding them and I know I'm making a stupid error here but what the hell is LAFB lol as I can find no clue or hint and if this turns out to be one I have missed (but I doubt it) I have searched his home page even the story card listings on here sso go put me out of my misery

paulwj...

'LAFB' is NOT a Silver Wolf story... Though he has many very good tales written, 'LAFB' is not one of them...

'LAFB'... which is short for, 'Love at First Bite' is The Premier on-going-tale of a group of young and older 'English' teens set in today's world [with some author prerogative changes] written by Crackerwriter and can be found posted on his site: Cracker's Den.

Now that that is straightened out... we should all get back to discussing Wolfwalkers Chapter 85 of HIS story 'TEEP'... We can discuss other stories [Like 'LAFB' and Silver Wolf's stories] in more appropriate forums.

This post has been edited by DenisP69: 23 April 2011 - 11:18 PM

As Always.

with FRIENDSHIP, RESPECT and LOVE

DenisP

#13 User is online   Silver Wolf 

• Root
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:36 PM

That mixup is funny; I don't even NEED to copy a story and I GET the credit! LOL

Christian aka Silver Wolf

#14 User is offline   paulwj 

• Twig
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:01 AM

There is an even funnier bit because even though I said wolf I meant wolfwalker not silver wolf lol so I was slightly still on topic lol and now it's been explained its a cracker story I know which one you meant lol since I have just been diagnosed with M.S. it takes so little to confuse me lol

Now back to TEEP when's the next chapter out lol not having a go at the author but I love it that much after I have read a new chapter twice I'm ready for more it's my drug of choice lol

#15 visitor_Horsenbear_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:20 PM

Hey! Great chapter, but I must say that if we have not-Kathat (read not-Vulcan) then it isnt in the extreme to have not-Mimbari too. BTW, I love that Mass Entertainment Media called American TV; and, cross-overs are great wolf walker. KUDOS TO YOU!!!! :)

Horsenbear

#16 visitor_Horsenbear_*

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:36 PM

Oh, nearly forgot....

Can you say> Identify... Aaron Stranton... Prime of Clan Stanton... King of the Alteran Empire... Guardian of Humanity and the known universe... ?

he he he (evil laugh track)

horsenbear

#17 visitor_Horsenbear_*

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:42 PM

Post Script

I am Filipino so I can be reached at Tau Ceti... LOL

Horsenbear

#18 User is offline   ThomasNealy 

• Leaf
  • PipPip

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:34 PM

View PostDenisP69, on 18 April 2011 - 05:37 AM, said:

Though I hope that he also gives Aaron some time off... even though he and the Clan have had one week off earlier to recharge... I'm hoping and really campaigning here for some MORE R&R for Aaron and the Clan... when was the last time he and his Lovers took their kids out for a day of fun... All work and NO play makes for a very cranky Alteran...

Cranky Alterans make Earth fall down and go boom. The Clan should take a family vacation to the worls with flying monkeys

#19 User is offline   Festus 

• Branch
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:08 AM

That would make Kenny happpy to go play with the monkeys in person.

#20 User is offline   Kevin M 

• Bud
  • Pip

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:43 AM

View PostFestus, on 28 April 2011 - 05:08 AM, said:

That would make Kenny happpy to go play with the monkeys in person.

Or for that matter he could just pull a major prank on the coalition.....No one has pulled a good one since the one he pulled on Edward.

#21 User is offline   Kevin M 

• Bud
  • Pip

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:49 AM

Ron I am curious. I know you wrote chapters 84 and 85 before the catastrophe in Japan with the Tsunami, but I was curious to know if you planned on having Aaron and company offer any assistance to Morimoto and Japan, particularly with the issues of the nuclear power plants leaking radiation. I could even see the opportunities of introducing the fusion generators that fuel so much of Alteran technology to the non Alteran world. And of course using the MCAs, Pete and his techies can clean up any dangerous nuclear material quickly and at very little cost.

Just my thoughts....

Kevin

This post has been edited by Kevin M: 17 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

#22 User is offline   Kenny Stranton 

• Twig
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Fictional Characters

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:53 AM

Fusion power plants will be built in the coalition countries, not sure if they will be mentioned in detail.

in a way previous chapter, Aaron offered Victoria the option of building fusion generating stations in the commonwealth. Which she did accept

Ron

#23 visitor_Wulffe_*

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:02 AM

Just saying hello everybody! ;-}

Also, just curious about when the next chapter of TEEP is coming out .. I'm getting TEEP-deprived .. lol

#24 User is offline   Rilbur 

• Wordsmith for Hire
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:59 AM

When it's done. (TM Blizzard Inc)

#25 User is offline   Wulffe 

• Bud
  • Pip

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:58 AM

Neener Neener
:D

Life is a great big cosmic joke. You are either the butt of this cosmic joke, or you choose to laugh at life. I have been laughing at life since birth!

#26 User is online   Silver Wolf 

• Root
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

Poor Wolfwalker had been running like mad trying to keep up with us so he can't write... ever tried writing while running?

#27 User is offline   Rilbur 

• Wordsmith for Hire
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:57 PM

Yes, I found the experience quite salutory.

#28 visitor_Vanyel_*

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

Well at least we got chapter 3 of Wolfwalkers new story "Nexus-sama" to read.
Tnx 4 that Wolfie :D :D :D .

Boehoehoe :( :( (crying many tears)
probably be weeks before a new chapter of any of your stories!!!

Oh well patience is a :angry: :angry:

huggs Vanyel

#29 User is offline   Wolfwalker 

• Trunk
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:47 AM

View PostVanyel, on 12 June 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

Well at least we got chapter 3 of Wolfwalkers new story "Nexus-sama" to read.
Tnx 4 that Wolfie :D :D :D .

Boehoehoe :( :( (crying many tears)
probably be weeks before a new chapter of any of your stories!!!

Oh well patience is a :angry: :angry:

huggs Vanyel

should I spread rumors??

Like something a little bird told me about chapter 86

And what was it again

This weekend

Nah has to be a rumor right??

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Stories can be found at www.wolfsnest.n40c.net

#30 visitor_Vanyel_*

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

No please no rumors ..................
please I am desparate ................
I have Teep addiction.................
:( :( :o :angry: :P :rolleyes: :D

hugs Vanyel

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options